Apple Pie Pudding
Great old-fashioned desserts never go out-of-style. This one combines apples and walnuts in a sweet, crusty baked pudding.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped, peeled apples
1. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, gradually add sugar to egg, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal and flour mixture. Mix well. Fold in walnuts and apples. Spread in 8 x 8 x 2-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve warm or cold with whipped topping, if desired.