Cheese Potato Crisps
With crisp, nutritious cereal for topping, these cheese-topped, baked potato slices are a taste sensation.
- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Cut potatoes lengthwise into slices, about 1/4-inch thick. Place in single layer in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, then with cheese. Top with Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Bake at 375° F about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve hot garnished with green onions.