Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal adds a crispy, crunch to traditional chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and chocolate morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon into remaining cereal to lightly coat. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers.