Corn Flake Crumbs Pie Crust
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter softened
1. In a mixing bowl, combine crumbs and remaining ingredients. Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan.
2. Bake in 350° F oven about 5 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely. Fill with ice cream or pudding, chilling until firm if necessary. Garnish with ice cream sauce, fruit or whipped topping, if desired.