These tender muffins feature abundant Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal. Serve them with stews, soups or salads.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and milk. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins