Become a quick-change artist! Buttered crumbs, parsley and Parmesan cheese change everyday egg noodles into a family-pleasing comfort food.
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- or 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (12 oz.) broad egg noodles
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1. Stir together Kellogg's Corn Flakes® Crumbs and cheese. Set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Do not rinse. In large mixing bowl, gently toss hot noodles with margarine. Add parsley and Crumbs mixture, tossing until combined. Serve immediately.