Meal-in-One Meat Loaf
Warm tomato sauce drizzles over layers of meat loaf and mashed potatoes in this tasty, one-dish meal.
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup grated, raw carrots
- 1/4 cup finely cut parsley
- 2-3 cups hot, seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1 can (8 oz. 1 cup) tomato sauce, heated
1. In large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal and remaining ingredients except mashed potatoes and tomato sauce. Spread mixture evenly in two 8-inch round cake pans coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 45 minutes or until done (160 degrees F). Remove from pans and place on serving platter. Spread mashed potatoes between layers. Pour tomato sauce over top. Cut in wedges to serve. Serve hot.