Start the day with the right amount of spice when you take Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes® and add leftover rice, frozen whole kernel corn, egg, plain yogurt, Kellogg’s® Corn Pops®, milk and fresh salsa.
- 1/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes® cereal
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Pops® cereal
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Chopped, cooked chorizo (optional)
1. In small microwave-safe bowl combine rice and corn. Microwave at high about 30 seconds or until heated through.
2. In serving bowl toss together rice mixture, KELLOGG’S CORN FLAKES cereal and 2 tablespoons of the salsa.
3. Top cereal mixture with KELLOGG’S CORN POPS cereal, egg slices and the remaining 1 tablespoon salsa.
4. In small bowl stir together yogurt and milk. Drizzle over all. Top with chorizo (if desired).