No-Roll Pie Crust
Dread the hassle of rolling out pie crust? Try this easy, pat-in-the-pan pastry. It's tender, delicious and so easy to do.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- or 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold water
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs. Add oil and water, stirring with fork until well mixed. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
2. Fill and bake pie as directed in individual recipe for regular pie crust. Or for baked crust, prick bottom and sides with fork.
3. Bake at 450° F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Use for any refrigerated or frozen filling.
Yield: 1 pie crust