A good quality Parmesan cheese and Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal dress up ordinary noodles. Serve them in place of rice or potatoes with dinner tonight.
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (12 oz.) broad egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Mix Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal with cheese. Set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain thoroughly. Do not rinse.
3. In same saucepan, combine drained hot noodles with margarine and parsley. Add cereal mixture. Toss lightly. Serve immediately on warm platter or bowl.