Turn mashed potatoes leftover from last night's dinner into tonight's entrée. Just add a little salmon, shape into patties and cook until crisp and lightly browned.
- 1 can (8 oz, 1 cup) canned salmon
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
1. Drain salmon, remove bones and skin, and flake.
2. in medium mixing bowl, combine egg, salmon, mashed potatoes and salt. Mix well. Shape into 8 patties. Place Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal in shallow dish or pan. Coat patties with crumbs.
3. Spray 12-inch fry pan with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat, until browned on both sides, turning once. Serve hot.