Southwestern Veggie Egg Bites with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®
- 3 1/2 Cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® cereal, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Finely shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup Frozen chopped peppers and onions
- Prepared salsa (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F . Generously spray twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, mix crushed Kellogg's® Corn Flakes cereal and butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly among muffin cups. Using a small spoon, lightly press crumb mixture against bottom and up the sides of cups.
3. In second medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended. Add cheese, and peppers and onions; mix well. Spoon into muffin cups, dividing evenly.
4. Bake in 350°F oven for 13 to 14 minutes or until centers are just set. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Loosen egg bites from sides of muffin cups with a thin knife. Remove from cups. Serve with salsa, if desired.